do you ever have those friends you just REALLY FUCKING appreciate. like god DAMN i really fucking apprecIATE YOU. thank you for fucking existing. thanks for fucking finding me worthy of you. i usually words like frick but you just make me go FUCK. FUck fuck thank you
1. When your friends ask you to hangout, and you don’t feel like it, don’t go. Don’t ever do things halfway or do something that makes you uncomfortable. With everything, give all of yourself, even the pieces you never knew existed.
2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing.
i cannot stand some of u thinking that places like Kohls and Target are for “poor people” actin like you guys wear Chanel to school when you roll out of bed and put on the same jeans from JC Pennys you wore the day before get the fuck outta here with ur pretentious ass
if you owned a company it would go bankrupt very quickly because you do not know how to mind your own business
OH MY GOSH I AM CRYING I CAN NOT WAIT OMFG SOMEONE CALL 911 I CANT BREATHE WHAT
my best friends name is elsa and today she said “i wish people would stop asking me if i wanna build a fucking snowman”
i almost got arrested when i was 7 because i was putting that fake snow stuff in plastic sandwich baggies and giving them to all my friends and more and more kids would come to me asking for snow and one of the kid’s parents found it and they thought it was cocaine so they called the police on us and they literally thought that a 7 year old girl had created an underground drug distributing system
am I sick from anxiety or am I actually physically ill? a memoir by me
don’t buy colgate whitening toothpaste
it says guaranteed whiteness in 14 days
15 days have come and gone
and i am still asian
this is probably the funniest thing i’ve ever said in my life, which is honestly such a low benchmark for humour i’m so sorry